White Arm Sleeves – Adult
When to Wear
These pure white Crazy Arms® are perfect for golf, tennis, sailing, fishing, a sunny day at the park, or as a driving sleeve. Super soft to the touch and easy care for multiple wearing occasions.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia or China
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Great much better than putting sun screen on every time you go out side for long periods I wear them every time I play golf cheers
Thanks for the review Larry,
Great to hear they are working for you. Nothing worse than having slippy sunscreen on your hand when you're trying to nail a 3-wood down the fairway.
the Crazy Arms team.
I bought theses for my husband for golf, cycling and walking. He swears by them, comfortable and cooling.
great product and very comfortable
Have used them for both golf and cycling and found them comfortable and not constricting. Great purchase and value for money
So glad I bought these sleeves, they provide sun protection when warm and moderate wind protection when it’s cool. It’s like having a combined long sleeve and short sleeve cycling jersey