Crazy Arms Sports Club Program Look after your players, raise money for your club
Protection from harmful UV rays while playing sport is really important, especially for children. Bad sunburns early in life can cause damage leading to skin cancer later.
How does this work? – easily!
- Sign up online, and we approve your request.
- Download tiles for your club’s Facebook page, or banners for your website.
- Get a code for club members to use at check out if they don’t go through your website or Facebook page.
- Spread the word through newsletters, at training, and on match days.
Once installed, all sales are automatically registered to your club, and the money is credited to your club's nominated bank account every month.
Crazy Arms will process and dispatch the orders direct to your members and deal with any issues around sizing, returns etc. (To date, we have had very few issues as the product works well).
Click here to sign up: Club sign-up
About Crazy Arms
Crazy Arms Clothing was set up by three Aussie dads. Keen to protect their children, slightly concerned about the chemicals in sun screen, fed up with the fuss and mess every day, and keen to create something fun that kids would want to wear.
- Crazy Arms are held in place at the top of the arm by a light elastic and with the stretch of the material
- They are made from recycled waste nylon, like old recovered fishing nets
- They are ARPANSA tested UPF 50+
- They come in a range of colours and kid-friendly designs
- Originally created for 5-12 year olds, we now offer core colours in teen (L) and adult (A) sizes
- Retail price from $27.50 - $32.50
Need to know more?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like a free sample Crazy Arms to test?
Let us know your preferred size, colour / design, address and club at email@example.com