Urban Grey Arm Sleeves – Adult
When to Wear
Grey is a great complimentary colour for lots of athletic and sports wear. It tones well with blacks, greys and blues, as well as lighter colours.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Love the colour- goes well with most clothing.
Comfortable, cool to wear, protects my skin without me having to wear a jacket/ extra shirt.
Big thumbs up!!
Thanks so much for your feedback.
'Grey' is trending as one of our most popular colours - probably for the reasons you said.
Thumbs up from us.
the Crazy Arms team
Good fit, wash well. Happy with my sleeves. Now please stop hounding me for a review!
Hi Byron, Thanks so much for your review. Sorry you felt like we were hounding you, but we do only ask twice. And we really appreciate the feedback, as we read every one.
Delighted the Urban Grey Crazy Arms work well for you.
Love the relaxed fit sleave.
Bought these for playing golf - very comfortable to wear. No need to worry about sunscreen wearing these babies! Love em