Dark Blue Arm Sleeves - Adult
Our dark blue arm sleeves are proving to be a big hit, especially with golfers looking to coordinate with the rest of their gear, or out on the water where UV protection is critical.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Excellent product but not helping my golf much though!!
Where have these been all my life. Such a great product, if i'm out in the sun during the day for extended periods I just put these on and don't worry about sunburn. Playing a round of golf in hot weather, I just wet the sleeves and they cool you down. Bought them for both of my kids now and they love them as well.
I love my crazy arms.
With working in and outdoors I find them really comfortable to wear all day. They have a cooling effect on a hot day. Love 'em!
I love my crazy arm sleeves. Went with with mens for comfort, nice "neutral" colour though so. They are so easy to carry with you and a lot cooler then wearing a long sleeved shirt outside in Summer (or a long sleeved shirt under a short sleeved shirt). The only negative (minor) is I wish there was a "slightly longer" option for those with longer arms. My arms are really long (I am very tall and my arm span is nearly 6 foot) so with some of my short sleeve tops, sometimes there is a small gap between the shirt and the top of the sleeve [That also may be because ladies tops tend to have shorter sleeves]. But it is only a very minor criticism. Am pleased with my purchase.
My son just loved these and wore them while we were at the beach last week. They were a good fit but could have been a little longer ( He is very tall ).