White Arm Sleeves with Thumbhole - Adult
UV protection for hands as well as arms. By putting your thumb through the side opening, you can protect the back of your hand, also keeping the sleeve in place. Perfect for walking, sailing, jogging, or driving the car where exposed hands can still be subject to high levels of UV.
(It can also be worn without using the thumbhole if required).
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, with thumb hole, and incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia / China
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Have brought 4 pairs for my husband and myself for driving and playing bowls (love these arms comfortable and cooling on warmer days)
After service amazing after a small problem I received a replacement pair which were in the mail that very day
Great company, good customer liaisons, can't recommend highly enough
We try our best.
Bought white Crazy Arms for sport. They are really fantastic. Have used them for driving and
Gardening. Highly recommended.
Great to hear Anne
I purchased the crazyarms after having skin cancers burnt off the back of my hands (drivers tan).
Although these are going to be great for long trips I purchased them mainly to wear at Lawn Bowls.
Recently I have bowled on some really hot (37°+) and sunny days and the crazyarms have been fantastic not just for protection but when there is a slight breeze there is a cooling effect. This effect is even better when a little moisture is added.
I have had quite a few enquiries about the crazyarms and people have been surprised that they are an Australian product and are cheaper than those available from bowls shops.
I love and highly recommend my crazyarms.
Very good product and comfortable to wear. Blend in well with a white Tee Shirt.
I would like to be able to have a pair in SKIN colour so I can wear them with various coloured Tee shirts.