UV Cycling Sleeves - Rainbow
When to Wear
Rainbow Cycling Sleeves. Our competition winning rainbow design to make sure you get noticed. Keeps arms perfectly protected from UV rays and makes a fun statement to the passing cars!
- Thumbhole option for adult sizes
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in China
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 32 - 36cm
Small: Kids between 115-135cm high (45-53") Ages 5-8
Medium: Kids between 135-150cm high (53-59") Ages 8-11
Large: Kids between 150-160cm high (59-63”) Ages 12-14 (approx.)
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.