UPF 50+ Driving Sleeve - White Adult
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Crazy Arms® sizing is based on the height of your child. Simply measure their height and this will tell you which size to order.
X-Small: Kids between 95-115cm (35 -45") Ages 3-4
Small: Kids between 115-135cm high (45-53") Ages 5-8
Medium: Kids between 135-150cm high (53-59") Ages 8-11
Large: Kids between 150-160cm high (59-63”) Ages 12-14 (approx.)
More details on sizing can be found here
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.75 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.95. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1-2 business days.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $90 and over.
Standard Delivery: $NZ 9.75.
Free Delivery on orders over AU $90 (NZ $88).
Delivery time: 7 -14 days.
Free for orders of 3 pairs or more
See details here or review at check out.
What if my order is the wrong size?
Sent as a gift? No worries - we will waive the number of days since purchase
We ask the gift recipient to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our helpful team will sort an exchange / refund at no cost (A/NZ), as long as the Crazy Arms have not been worn outdoors, and the original packaging can be returned.
We offer a no hassle returns and exchange policy and will provide you with a replacement pair or a full refund on return of the items.
Comfortable and easy to slip on
Easy to wear, does the job - and a bonus is no sunblock stains on the car interior.
I bought the arm protection after driving and getting burnt through the glass in short sleeve shirt now when driving with the sun on my side I wear the sleeve and no sun burn problems a good product
Great fit. Delivery as expected. A continuing excellent product.
Very fast delivery - great to wear and super good it is all made from recyled fishing nets etc. A real winner all round.