UPF 50+ Driving Sleeve - White Adult Single Sleeve
When to wear
The UPF 50+ Sun Sleeve, created by Crazy Arms® for people who spend a lot of time at the wheel. Harmful UV rays can penetrate car windows, creating a risk of skin damage to the exposed arm.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, with thumb hole, and incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Available as a Single-sleeve
Available as a single sleeve at $19.50
For a pair (2) sleeves: $32.50 click here to see the range
White Crazy Arms come in two sizes:
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 28 - 36cm
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears. For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
The fabric is breathable and easy-to-maintain. You can slip it over your arm and it provides reassurance that you are protected from the sun while driving.