UPF 50+ Driving Sleeve - White Adult Single Sleeve
When to wear
The UPF 50+ Sun Sleeve, created by Crazy Arms® for people who spend a lot of time at the wheel. Harmful UV rays can penetrate car windows, creating a risk of skin damage to the exposed arm.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, with thumb hole, and incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Available as a Single-sleeve
Available as a single sleeve at $19.50
For a pair (2) sleeves: $32.50 click here to see the range
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Easy to wear and provides great protection from the sun while driving.
Great to hear they work as intended.
Appreciate the review,
It is exactly what I need. Great sun protection for driving.
Delighted to hear.
Thanks for the feedback.
The Crazy Arms team :)
The fabric is breathable and easy-to-maintain. You can slip it over your arm and it provides reassurance that you are protected from the sun while driving.