Rainbow Arm Sleeves – Adult
Bright and Beautiful
This limited edition Crazy Arms™ design was created by competition winner Sienna, at the Forrest Primary School in Canberra. We love the rainbow colours which are unique on every sleeve, alongside the word “Arm” which is incorporated into the design. We made adult size 'Rainbow" sleeve after many requests and it's proving very popular.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in China
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Rainbow Crazy Arms currently come in one adult size:
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: not available in this colour at the moment
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears. For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
These sleeves are so happy and fun. The fabric is soft and the fit comfortable, particularly around the upper arm. They are perfect for mild to warm weather. I use them bike riding. The sleeves are a bit too warm for me in very hot weather, I need a thinner material. I recommend them.