Rainbow Arm Sleeves – Adult
Bright and Beautiful
This limited edition Crazy Arms™ design was created by competition winner Sienna, at the Forrest Primary School in Canberra. We love the rainbow colours which are unique on every sleeve, alongside the word “Arm” which is incorporated into the design. We made adult size 'Rainbow" sleeve after many requests and it's proving very popular.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in China
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
I love my crazy arms! I bought them after getting sunburnt arms during my 30 minute drive home from work one summers day. Now I don’t have to apply chemical sun cream, I just slip on my crazy arms and I’m safe from the sun. Well worth every cent.
Great to hear Kirsty.
Sun screen are one of those thing you have to use for face etc., but we agree, the less chemicals the better over a lifetime.
Thanks for the review
The Crazy Arms team
the sleeves are comfortable and easy to wash and dry- love them
Great to hear your feedback.
Thanks for your support
The Crazy Arms team
These sleeves are so happy and fun. The fabric is soft and the fit comfortable, particularly around the upper arm. They are perfect for mild to warm weather. I use them bike riding. The sleeves are a bit too warm for me in very hot weather, I need a thinner material. I recommend them.