Dolphin Arm Sleeves
Swim with the Dolphins!
We love the ocean and we love these playful Dolphin Crazy Arms®. Like all Crazy Arms, they are made from yarn regenerated from ghost fishing nets, that are removed from the ocean where they are such a danger to marine life. Dolphin Crazy Arms are great for a day splashing around at the beach or by the pool
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Crazy Arms® sizing is based on the height of your child. Simply measure their height and this will tell you which size to order.
X-Small: Kids between 95-115cm (35 -45") Ages 3-4
Small: Kids between 115-135cm high (45-53") Ages 5-8
Medium: Kids between 135-150cm high (53-59") Ages 8-11
More details on sizing can be found here
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
My daughter recently received significant burns to her upper body, she needs to wear the sleeves for two years- these have been perfect and she loves them. Thank you