Crazy Orange Arm Sleeves - Adult
When to Wear
Crazy Orange is new stand out colour that offers great UV protection and high visibility. Perfect for cyclists, or on crowded beaches or parks. Wave your Crazy Orange Crazy Arms in the air, and you'll soon get noticed!
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
My high visibility sleeves fit perfectly, stayed in place, kept off the chill and most importantly, passing traffic stayed at a safe distance.
Bob Brown, Upwey.
Love the colours offered by Crazy Arm and the orange sleeves are just awesome. As always the quality of product is there but it is the great service that makes Crazy Arms the best.
Thanks for the positive feedback on the Orange Crazy Arms. We have a new mid-blue coming soon, and we'll let you know when that's in store.
The Crazy Arms team
My Orange crazy arms attract quite a lot of attention, where’s my white and black pairs go unnoticed.
All perform the task of sun protection and mild relief on cooler days out on my bike
Great to hear the Crazy Orange is getting noticed. Not just for fashion, but also handy for our cycling Crazy community!