White Arm Sleeves – Women
These pure white Crazy Arms® are perfect for golf, tennis, sailing, fishing, a sunny day at the park, or as a driving sleeve. Super soft to the touch and easy care for multiple wearing occasions.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia or China
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Although the sleeves are comfortable to wear, I'm finding that they slip down my arms constantly. I may have chosen the wrong fit! But there's not much I can do now!! Shame.
Sounds like our 'Relaxed fit' may be a bit loose for you. We'll contact you directly to see what we can do to rectify the situation.
The Crazy Arms team
Loving my new sleeves with thumb loop.
I bought them for tennis but will also use in the car.
Much better than applying sunscreen.
I also like the recycled yarn. What a great idea.
Great to hear, and hope you get to enjoy doubles gain now we are post lockdown.
Wonderfully soft and smooth fabric; I love that they're made from recycled materials. I'm quite sensitive to seams and stitching, but didn't have a problem with the side seam down the length of the sleeve. My one detraction is that the upper part of the sleeve tends to slip down on me—I'm on the lower end of the fit range, so even though it feels comfortably snug, over time they slide down below the sleeve line.
Happy with your product thx
I love these. Very light and comfortable.