Urban Grey Arm Sleeves – Women
When to Wear
Grey is a great complimentary colour for lots of athletic and sports wear. It tones well with blacks, greys and blues, as well as lighter colours.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
I use them for driving and it's really nice! The fabric is very smooth and comfortable to wear. I love their eco consciousness, including the lovely packaging!
We're glad that our eco choices get noticed, form the fabric through to the packaging.
No plastic zip lock bags for us!
Nice and firm. Make sure you measure up. Will be taking them on Xmas Day as I am not sure if I will be sitting in the sun. I already had a single driving sleeve, but didn't realise how much the sun comes in from all directions.
Practical for reducing sunburn and aging skin on arms when you forget to apply sunburn cream. Look good too.