Dark Blue Arm Sleeves – Adult
Our dark blue arm sleeves are proving to be a big hit, especially with golfers looking to coordinate with the rest of their gear, or out on the water where UV protection is critical.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
I have worn couple times. Possibly could have got bigger size as they didnt stay up high on my arm. Im not a big lady. Was playing golf at the time. Otherwise good
I absolutely love my crazy arms and I wear them every day when walking. My husband wears his while cycling. They're comfortable even on very hot days, I forget I've even got them on. The service was fantastic too. They arrived in NZ in a matter of days with free postage as an added bonus.
Great to hear Trish,
Seems like the deliveries to NZ from Australia are working pretty well now, and the Crazy Arms team are looking forward to making some trips over as soon as we're allowed - such a wonderful outdoor life.
I really love my Crazy Arms, they're comfortable even on very hot days. The navy blue is very versatile.
Great to hear, Nora.
Thanks for taking the time to compete a review for us.
The Crazy Arms team
Love them and so pleased you make the navy colour (other brands do not) as navy is a very popular golf clothing colour. I will probably get a second pair as would like to have a spare.