Whether it is window down or window up, harmful UV rays can penetrate car windows, creating a risk of skin damage to uncovered arms. The UPF 50+ Sun Sleeve, is perfect for people who spend a lot of time at the wheel, with a thumbhole to keep the sleeve in place to cover the back of the hand. Cool, lightweight. Available as a single sleeve, or purchased as a pair.
When to wear
The UPF 50+ Sun Sleeve, created by Crazy Arms® for people who spend a lot of time at the wheel. Harmful UV rays can penetrate car windows, creating a risk of skin damage to the exposed arm.
- Incorporates thumbhole to help provide cover for back of hand.
- Made from a cool, ultra-lightweight UPF50+ fabric, Crazy Arms® protect arms from over 98% of all UV rays.
- The amazingly soft Italian fabric is made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon, such as "ghost" fishing nets, which cause terrible harm to marine and bird life in our threatened oceans.
- Available in white or blue.
- Regular or relaxed fit.
- Single sleeve or as a pair.