Grey Camo Arm Sleeves with Thumbhole - Adult
UV protection for hands as well as arms. By putting your thumb through the side opening, you can protect the back of your hand, also keeping the sleeve in place. Perfect for walking, sailing, jogging, or driving the car where exposed hands can still b e subject to high levels of UV.
(It can also be worn without using the thumbhole if required).
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Designed in Australia. Made in China
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Love the colours and comfortable to wear
We love that you love them.
Thanks for the review
These are perfect for when I am driving home from work ,no more itchy arms from the sun steaming the windscreens.
Thanks Crazy arms
And thanks to you Patricia, for taking the time to provide a review.
Love the feeling of just taking off the Crazy Arms when you get back into the shade, without the stickiness of sunscreen with the dust / sand / etc., stuck on them.
The Crazy Arms team