Dark Blue Arm Sleeves - Adult
Our dark blue arm sleeves are proving to be a big hit, especially with golfers looking to coordinate with the rest of their gear, or out on the water where UV protection is critical.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Great product, definitely getting more
Like that they protect my arms and fit well, they do what they say they will do
Boom! As our kids would say.
Thanks for the review.
I find these very cool to wear probably due to evaporation of perspiration. Can recommend.
The fabric is 'moisture wicking' so this will help spirit away the perspiration, and why they feel cool to wear. Thanks for the recommendation.
The Crazy Arms team
They are a perfect fit, cool to wear, great for cycling or any outdoor activity. Thanks so much!
Thanks so much for the review
the Crazy Arms team