Rainbow Arm Sleeves with Thumbhole - Adult
We ❤️ these. UV protection for hands as well as arms. By putting your thumb through the side opening, you can protect the back of your hand, also keeping the sleeve in place.
(It can also be worn without using the thumbhole if required).
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (ECONYL®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Designed in Australia. Made in China
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Sadly, they're very uncomfortable for my fat arms as they really dig in at the top. Also, the thumb hole is quite small which also makes them extra uncomfortable for me. They are very lovely to look at and probably work well if you have smaller arms (I got the relaxed fit) but they didn't get more comfortable over time, probably because they roll down rather than stretching. I think they'd be better with slightly looser elastic and a silicon band or something.. I guess I'll keep wearing them and see if they get better, but the second wear was so painful that I had to take them off after about 15 minutes (the first time I wore them an hour or so). I only walked outside in them so don't know how they go with more vigorous exercise.
As per our direct message, we're sorry that the Relaxed Fit Crazy Arms were still on the tight side for you. We do offer a full refund if anyone is not happy with the fit, so do follow us up on that.
Thanks for giving us a try
the Crazy Arms team
I absolutely love my crazy arms with thumb holes. I am travelling Australia and this is the best thing to help prevent su=burn and potential skin cancer. I’d highly recommend them to anyone. 5 stars here…
Thanks for the Facebook pics, and hope the trip is still going well.
The Crazy Arms team