Grey Camo Kids Arm Sleeves
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Crazy Arms® sizing is based on the height of your child. Simply measure their height and this will tell you which size to order.
X-Small: Kids between 95-115cm (35 -45") Ages 3-4
Small: Kids between 115-135cm high (45-53") Ages 5-8
Medium: Kids between 135-150cm high (53-59") Ages 8-11
Large: Kids between 150-160cm high (59-63”) Ages 12-14 (approx.)
More details on sizing can be found here
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.75 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.95. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1-2 business days.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $90 and over.
Standard Delivery: $NZ 9.75.
Free Delivery on orders over AU $90 (NZ $88).
Delivery time: 7 -14 days.
Free for orders of 3 pairs or more
See details here or review at check out.
What if my order is the wrong size?
Sent as a gift? No worries - we will waive the number of days since purchase
We ask the gift recipient to contact us at email@example.com, and our helpful team will sort an exchange / refund at no cost (A/NZ), as long as the Crazy Arms have not been worn outdoors, and the original packaging can be returned.
We offer a no hassle returns and exchange policy and will provide you with a replacement pair or a full refund on return of the items.
And works a lot better as well! My son hates any type of creamer lotion on his skin so these arms are a great alternative to conventional sun block. He never argues about wearing them:-)
Such a life saver. I'm a sailor. I love the fact that I am protected and do not have to worry about my cream protection rubbing off whilst handling sails etc.
And once I am inside the boat. I can take my sleeves off!!
Less fuss is one of the benefits we focus on. And, yes, it's good to take your Crazy Arms off after you've been out in the elements, and know that your arms have been perfectly protected.