Grey Camo Kids Arm Sleeves
Grey Camo Crazy Arms™ are a great option for fishing, boating, camping and enjoying the great outdoors. The Camo design goes really well with many colours of t-shirts. On trend, and timeless.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Designed in Australia. Made in China
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Crazy Arms® sizing is based on the height of your child. Simply measure their height and this will tell you which size to order.
Small: Kids between 115-135cm high (45-53") Ages 5-8
Medium: Kids between 135-150cm high (53-59") Ages 8-11
Large: Kids between 150-160cm high (59-63”) Ages 12-14 (approx.)
More details on sizing can be found here
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Such a life saver. I'm a sailor. I love the fact that I am protected and do not have to worry about my cream protection rubbing off whilst handling sails etc.
And once I am inside the boat. I can take my sleeves off!!
Less fuss is one of the benefits we focus on. And, yes, it's good to take your Crazy Arms off after you've been out in the elements, and know that your arms have been perfectly protected.