Pink Arm Sleeves - Adult
Pink Crazy Arms® add a great splash of colour to t-shirts, or cuts a dash on the golf course or tennis courts. Pink? It's a love it or hate it colour for some people. We love it!
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
I've bought quite a few sleeves from Crazy Arms and they are a great product and you always get excellent service.
Love my hot pink crazy arms. I’ve had many positive comments about the bright pink colour. Very comfortable and cool to wear. Would love to see more patterns for adults.
Hot Pink. Cool Arms. :)
Love my crazy arms, many comments on the great colour.
Perfect for my needs.. Stops my skin reaction to plastic gowns.
Thanks so much for the review Rebecca - they are one hot pink colour!
So good ! I feel so sun safe when wearing out walking or in the garden/outdoors. Especially love the hot pink!
Thanks so much for your review. Love that you love the hot Pink! We will have some new patterns coming through for the Spring, so hopefully we can keep everything in the garden looking lovely!
Appreciate your support.
Martin - Co-Founder Crazy Arms Clothing
Very happy with my sleeves. Was worried I might get hot in them but as they say they are like a second skin. Wish only that there were more colours and patterns to choose from.