Sunbutter SPF50 Water Resitant Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Active Ingredients: Non Nano Zinc Oxide 230mg/g
Inactive Ingredients: Median chain triglyceride (from coconut oil), Candelilla wax, Coco-caprylate (from coconut oil), Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (vegetable based emulsifier), Isostearic acid (plant based binder), Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E).
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per tin. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Why choose reef safe sunscreen?
Our oceans are under threat from pollution and many sunscreens are contributing to the problem. Whilst providing your skin with UV protection, widely accepted sunscreen chemicals are also killing corals, causing toxic build-up in marine animal tissues and putting a strain on our ocean’s ecosystems.
SunButter sunscreen is made with certified sustainable ingredients and broad spectrum UVA and UVB mineral blocker zinc oxide, which lends superior restorative and nurturing qualities for all skin types, even sensitive and/or weathered skin. This moisturising sunscreen will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and protected from the elements.