Dark Blue Sleeves with Thumbhole - Adult
UV protection for hands as well as arms. By putting your thumb through the side opening, you can protect the back of your hand, also keeping the sleeve in place. Perfect for walking, sailing, jogging, or driving the car where exposed hands can still b e subject to high levels of UV.
(It can also be worn without using the thumbhole if required).
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
I originally bought these for my husband to protect his arms from the harsh Australian sun while out doing yardwork.
-protected arms from the UV and Sun
- relaxed fit stretches around small and larger arms
- having the option for a gloved fit or a fit at the wrist is great if not wanting hands covered.
- tolerable airflow with no and low intensity activities.
- made from recycled plastics
- comfortable elastic, isn't overbearing
- great fit for small or larger arms with the one size (think sisterhood of the travelling pants)
- the lengths could be longer for bigger arms. With a longer sleeve T-shirt there is still a gap between sleeve.
- causes increased perspiration that is trapped with increased activity
- decreased airflow felt with strenuous activity
We will continue to use these sleeve as an option to protect our skin from the sun and UV while out doing yardwork. The cute patterns available for kids also has encouraged our kids to want to wear their own sets.
Thanks Tiare for such a thorough review.
On the areas for improvement (cons), we have sent a DM to you regarding the length. The fabric is moisture-wicking, which means they shouldn't retain the perspiration, but obviously there are some limits if you are doing really tough yardwork.
Great that you like the kids patterns.
Thanks so much for shopping with us.
the Crazy Arms team