UV Cycling Sleeves - Urban Grey
When to Wear
A great colour that doesn't show the marks! Urban Grey tones with most cycling outfits. A great option to keep arms protected from UV rays, without having to wear a full undergarment.
- Thumbhole option for adult sizes
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 32 - 36cm
Small: Kids between 115-135cm high (45-53") Ages 5-8
Medium: Kids between 135-150cm high (53-59") Ages 8-11
Large: Kids between 150-160cm high (59-63”) Ages 12-14 (approx.)
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $80 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Even in the heat of qld, these things keep my arms cool and protected from the sun on my sunday bike rides, I'm a bit on the larger side a d the fit is fine, doesn't feel like it's cutting off my circulation or anything. Highly recommended!
Great to hear our 'Relaxed Fit' is working well.
Thanks for the feedback
A good way to add sleeves to a jersey, nice firm fit and removes the need for sunsceeen.
Good to hear they work well for you
The Crazy Arms team