"I've been jabbed" - UV Sun Sleeves
Arms have been taking a bit of a jabbing over the past few months. have you or a loved one been vaxed?
Time for a bit of arm protection, maybe? Roll on you Crazy Arms, and let them answer today's most frequently asked question.... "have you been jabbed?"
- "I've been jabbed" graphic on one sleeve (sold as pair)
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
White Crazy Arms come in two sizes:
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 28 - 36cm
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears. For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.