Pink Arm Sleeves with Thumbhole - Adult
UV protection for hands as well as arms. Pink Crazy Arms® add a great splash of colour to t-shirts, or cuts a dash when you're jogging or cycling. Pink? It's a love it or hate it colour for some people. We love it!
By putting your thumb through the side opening, you can protect the back of your hand, also keeping the sleeve in place. Perfect for walking, sailing, jogging, or driving the car where exposed hands can still be subject to high levels of UV.
(It can also be worn without using the thumbhole if required).
- Premium Italian fabric
- Made from recycled yarn*
- Soft feel
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Made in Australia
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22 - 30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 30 - 36cm*
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears.
* For customers up to 32cm bicep measurement, if you are using Crazy Arms for sports with high arm movement (eg golf, tennis, cricket, sailing), the Regular size is our recommended option to ensure the sleeve stays in place.
We offer a free size exchange on sizes for un-worn Crazy Arms.
For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
Fabulous product with thumbhole which gives me much needed protection after skin cancer surgery and which I will continue to use when walking and cycling. Thank you.
Just what I was looking for. Great sun protection and cool to wear. I wear them paddling and walking and my husband wears them to golf. No need to lather arms in block out, just slip them on and head out.
Good, quality sun protection for the whole family. We went on an 8-hour hike on a cloudless day, UV rating was off the charts, and our arms did better than the areas slathered in sunscreen.
My husband's sizes were not quite right but the excellent customer service got in contact with us very quickly to resolve this problem. I can see a team of passionate, innovative people behind this great product.
Very pleased that these excellent thumbhole style sleeves are now available in a cheerful new colour! Would love the option of patterns too in this style.