White Arm Sleeves – Men
When to Wear
These pure white Crazy Arms® are perfect for golf, tennis, sailing, fishing, a sunny day at the park, or as a driving sleeve.
- Premium Italian fabric
- Soft feel
- Light-weight (140gsm)
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch for perfect fit
- Made from recycled yarn* 90% Recycled Polyamide (Econyl®); 10% elastane (Lycra®)
- ARPANSA tested UPF 50+ (blocks over 98% over UVA and UVB rays)
- Side seam, incorporating woven Crazy Arms® label
- Gentle elastic band at top to hold in place
* The fabric is made from ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon coming from ghost fishing nets recovered from the ocean, and other nylon waste.
White Crazy Arms come in two sizes:
Regular Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 22-30cm
Relaxed Fit: for people with a bicep measurement 28 - 36cm
Crazy Arms are designed to fit like a second skin for athletic activity. This should feel a little tight on first wearing, but will ease to a snug fit after one or two wears. For more information on sizing, click here.
Delivery – Australia
Standard Delivery: AUD $3.25 per pair. Despatched within 2 business days. Delivery 5-10 business days.
Express Tracked Delivery: AUD $9.75. Despatched within 1 business day. Delivery 1 business day.
FREE SHIPPING for orders AUD $75 and over.
International Shipping: see details here or review at check out.
I have worn the sleeves twice. I like the colour. The length of the sleeve is good. I find that the sleeve is a little tight on my forearms. My arms are not thick. I wear them when playing golf so I have them on for 4 hours.
Very happy with sleeves.
Arrived promptly, are comfortable and will buy some more as I wear them so much
Great service (product arrived within a few days of the order being placed).
Sleeves work well - protection from the sun and even on hot days their breathabilty allows for a comfortable experience.